WWW.FACEBOOK.COM Status History - Response Time (ms.)
Facebook is the world's largest social network with 1.65 billion monthly active users (March 31, 2016). This tutorial shows you how to log into facebook on computer and facebook mobile app.
Facebook Login Tips
- Never follow links that allegedly lead to the Facebook login , always enter the url directly in your web browser to go there.
- Always check the website before you start entering your log in information
- Use a password manager like Last Pass to aid in the login process
- Select a secure password with at least eight digits and a number
- Do not hand out your username or password to anyone
- Change your password the second you suspect the account could be compromised
Facebook Login Problems
- If you have lost or cannot remember your Facebook password, go to: Reset Password page and follow the guide there to restore it.
- If you do not have access to the email address you signed up with, go to: My login email address is invalid or expired at Facebook to recover it.
- If your Facebook account has been hacked, go to: Security, my Facebook account has been hacked.
- If you have forgotten your login email address you can try login in with your Facebook account username if you have defined one. You might also ask your friends to look at your profile and retrieve the email address for your. If all else fails go here.
Make sure no one else is logged into www.facebook on your computer ( Sign Out current user logged ).
STEP 2 : Go to fb login box on top of facebook.com. Enter your facebook username/ email /phone number and password.
- Email : Email address that's listed on your Facebook account
- Username : username which you created for your profile.
- Phone number : a mobile phone number confirmed on your account
STEP 4 : Click on "Login" button. You should be taken directly to your facebook news feed.
Note : If you have login verification enabled, you will need to enter the code that Facebook sends to your phone. Or using Code Generator on facebook mobile app to get verification code.
Almost all smartphones and tablets can download the Facebook app from their respective app stores. This app will allow you to log into Facebook without having to use your browser. If you don’t want to use the app, you can use your phone’s browser and visit the Facebook mobile page.
STEP 1 : Download the Facebook app, or visit the Facebook site on your browser.
STEP 2 : Launch facebook app and enter your account credenticals to login.
You will automatically be logged in when you open the app next time. If you don’t want to stay logged in, you will need to sign out of the app from the menu.
STEP 3 :
STEP : 4